It is hard to believe that the holiday season is just about upon us. Where did the year go? Even with the pandemic, the days seemed to fly right on by. This year, you should enjoy the holiday season even more with gorgeous, stunning, vibrant, and fresh Christmas flowers all around your home.
From simple and elegant to bold and beautiful, we have several great ideas to help get you inspired:
- Simple Bouquets – Use a few red and white roses with some pine greenery and place them into a red vase. Set these around the home on end tables, entry tables, and other such areas to add a splash of holiday colour.
- Floral Wreaths – Pine wreaths are very popular this time of year with pine cones and red ribbons. Another style of wreath you can use is one made up completely of various flowers in your favourite holiday colours. Hang these wreaths on doors, windows, and stairways.
- Centerpieces – You can have floral bouquets made to serve as the centerpiece on your dining room table. Some designs can include candle holders too.
- Mantlepieces – You can liven up the mantle above the fireplace with mini Christmas tree arrangements, using real pine, or even actual live trees decorated with various flowers, pinecones, and ribbons.
- Christmas Tree “Skirts” – You can order poinsettias in red and white and arrange them around the bottom of your Christmas Tree to create a natural skirt in gorgeous colours.
- Complement Your Holiday Décor – It is okay to depart from the normal colours of reds, whites, and greens and go with golds, blues, and others. When choosing the colours of your arrangements, select ones that complement your existing holiday décor and helps them stand out.
- Freshen Up the Guest Bathroom – If you will be hosting friends and family this holiday season, make sure to place a small holiday arrangement in the guest bathroom each day. You can have fresh flowers delivered daily so you can always surprise your guests with a new arrangement.
- Tower of Flowers – Use a decorative wooden ladder and place vases of flowers on each step. Make sure that vases are of different sizes, shapes, and colours. You can use poinsettias, orchids, roses, carnations, or other types of flowers to create a stunning design. You could even make your tower look like one side of a Christmas Tree!
We hope these ideas are getting you inspired and thinking about all the different ways you can use Christmas flowers to decorate your home this holiday season. When you order flowers for your home in Toronto, don’t forget to send flowers to friends and family to help brighten up their holiday too! You could even surprise them with a gift basket to go along with their flowers.
To ensure you have fresh flowers all holiday season long, remember to order flowers frequently. You could even arrange repeat shipments at set intervals. For fresh Christmas flowers delivered to your home the entire holiday season in North York, Brampton, Mississauga & the Greater Toronto Area, please feel free to contact Bloomen at 1-844-256-6636 today!